Data Protection Statement
Data Protection Statement
Lions Clubs International District 113 recognizes the importance of protecting the personal information of its visitors and members. Lions Clubs International District 113 collects personal information about members of Lions clubs and Leo clubs to facilitate communication with and among its members. This information is used only to further the purposes of Lions, including "uniting clubs in friendship, fellowship and mutual understanding" and to carry out operations necessary for the operation of Lions, including publication of the Lions directory and registration on the secure members-only portion of our Web site.
The personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") collected from each visitor is processed only as necessary and for the purpose of ensuring our functional and user-friendly presence on the Internet, including the content and services offered there.
1. Information about us as Responsible Parties
Lions Clubs International District 113
40, boulevard Napoléon 1er
Phone : +352 45 78 79
Fax : +352 45 78 19
Site : www.lions.lu
2. Purposes, basis for legitimacy of processing and categories of data processed
We process the following data from our members:
- For the administrative management of our members (on the basis of a membership/consent form): surname, first name, postal address, nationality, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, date of membership, name and first name of sponsor;
- For sending newsletters (based on consent): name, first name, postal address, e-mail address.
3. Categories of recipients of the processed data
- In the framework of the administrative management of the members, the data are transferred to the members exercising an internal function (the Committee, the secretary, the treasurer, etc.);
- The same data will be used for the publication of the Lions directory for club members.
The consent provided can be withdrawn at any time. It goes without saying that in this case the person concerned is no longer eligible for membership of a Lions Club.
4. Rights of the persons concerned
With regard to data processing, users and data subjects have the right to :
- confirmation of the processing of their data, information about the data processed, further information about the processing of the data and copies of the data (cf. art. 15 GDPR);
- correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete data (cf. art. 16 GDPR);
- to the immediate deletion of their data (cf. Art. 17 GDPR) or, if further processing is necessary pursuant to Art. 17 para. 3 d) GDPR, to the restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR;
- to receive data concerning them and provided by them and to pass them on to other service providers/controllers (cf. art. 20 GDPR);
- on complaint to the supervisory authority if they believe that their data is being processed by the service provider in breach of data protection provisions (cf. Art. 77 GDPR).
5. Duration of storage
- Member data: 1 year after :
- non-payment of the annual fee
- a member leaves the association
- the exclusion of a member.
6. Session cookies
You can prevent or restrict the installation of cookies by configuring your Internet browser. You can also delete cookies that have already been saved at any time. However, the steps and measures required depend on the Internet browser you are using. If you prevent or restrict the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain functions of our website may no longer be fully usable.
If you believe that the processing of your data by us constitutes a breach of the GDPR, you can submit a complaint to the CNPD (www.cnpd.lu).
Lions Clubs Luxembourg District 113